Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

No Conflict between Science & God



Dear friends in Christ,

This letter is not meant to offend, but to offer you guidance to the world around you, which I believe, and I do not mean to boast, but I believe God has given me answers after my search began reading the entire Bible one summer about 10 years ago.

If you are easily offended by religion, science, or anything close to this I love you greatly, but urge you not to read forth as I do not want to hurt our friendship. This being said, I have great news to share about the Kingdom of God.

2nd Corinthians 12 “Boasting is necessary, though it is not profitable; but I will go on to visions and revelations of the lord.”


I understand why Paul was talking about boasting in the Lord, for now that the Lord has spoken to me and given me great insights, I know that I must boast in Him, yet also be humble.

The Flesh Explained

Again and again the Bible talks about the flesh and the problems that come with it. It has always been confusing to me what all of this flesh talk meant, but God has also given me great knowledge that he has already laid everything out for us in the Bible, but we simply have not seen what is already there.

Matthew 11:15 “He that hath ears to hear, let him hear” - A kind of proverbial expression; requiring the deepest attention to what is spoken.

Here’s an important thing that I am going to work to change about Christianity, and that I believe is my spiritual gift. God has let me know that there is NO CONFLICT BETWEEN SCIENCE & GOD (ENERGY). But there is more than enough conflict between Science & Religion.

The Flesh: Here is what is going on. Humans are flesh and blood. Humans are primates, highly intelligent hairless apes if you will. I know it sounds dehumanizing, but we are human because of our knowledge between good and evil.